Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby's First Pictures

My dear husband has been pestering me for a few days to post. Just because the blog was my idea he seems to think that I have to do some of the work. Seriously?

I thought I'd start by posting a few of baby's first pictures - from inside & out. The top ultrasound image was made just over 12 weeks. This was the first time that the baby looked like a "baby" and not just a blinking blob on the screen. The second ultrasound image was made at just over 21 weeks when we found out that she's a she.


Below are pictures of the baby from the outside. Wow, has my body (and hairstyle) changed. Top to bottom ... 18 weeks, 21 weeks, 26 weeks, & this morning at 29 weeks. Just 11 weeks to go.

For now, I'm resting when I can, finishing up the nursery, & fully utilizing my license to eat!

(Forgive my picture posting skills. Still trying to figure this thing out. Frankly, it's not as user-friendly as it should be.)




No comments:

Post a Comment