Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Pillow Fort

The Pillow Fort. If you've ever been pregnant or ever slept with a pregnant woman, you know what I'm talking about. For as long as we've shared a bed, T has constantly fought me to stay on my half of the bed. No more. I am now relegated, like a serf, to my "third" of the bed, the third beyond the north wall of The Pillow Fort. Like most preggos, T has found that sleeping comfortably is directly related to the number of pillows utilized. There are pillows under the head, under the belly, between the knees, and behind the back. Complete pillow fortification.


I generally take a strong pro-sleep stance. If pillow fortification is what it takes, I'm in favor. I suppose it's really no bother to me. I could sleep just as soundly atop a freight train locomotive running full speed through a tornado as I can in the shadows of the north wall of The Pillow Fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment